Time to book for Queen’s Diamond Jubilee street parties

Residents planning to celebrate The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee with a street party should apply for permission no later than Monday 26 March. Applications received after this date may incur a fee. Some applications may take up to nine weeks to process if a road closure is needed All street parties need council approval as road closures may be needed to ensure safety. Party organisers are not required to have public liability insurance cover for their event but it is strongly recommended. They are a range of conditions that have to be met. Further information and a street party application form is available on the Bromley web site street parties page or by phoning web our by calling 020 8313 4621.


About pengeandcatorcouncillors

This blog is maintained by Cllr Kathy Bance MBE, Cllr Peter Fookes and Cllr Kevin Brooks, the Labour Party councillors for Penge & Cator ward on Bromley Council.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s