New – How to respond to Hospitals reorganisation plan in our area

The authors of the report are concerned that the information we have given out for responding to the consultaiton is not correct.   The have told us that:

The email address is not the way in which residents can respond it is the enquiries channel. People can email that to request a hard copy of the consultation document and response form or if they have a specific question/s.    

The correct way to respond to the consultation is either by:

 Completing the online response form, which can be found here

Or by filling in a hard copy of the response form and sending it to the freepost address provided. Forms are available in the consultation document which has been distributed to a number of places in teh cummunity such as libraries and community centres. People can also request a hard copy through our dedicated consultation enquiries unit as per the email address on your website or by calling 0800 953 0110 (freephone).

 We’d encourage residents to read the consultation document (this is a seperate document to the draft report) in full before completing the response form. This sets out the recommendations in a clear way and provides background information which may help answer queries people may have. This is available here



About pengeandcatorcouncillors

This blog is maintained by Cllr Kathy Bance MBE, Cllr Peter Fookes and Cllr Kevin Brooks, the Labour Party councillors for Penge & Cator ward on Bromley Council.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s